Important : Terms and Conditions of Use of this WebsiteBy using this website you agree to be bound by these conditions.If you do not agree with them, you are not authorised to use the website.
- All intellectual property (including copyright and trademarks) belong either to us or other third parties remains the property of us and/or the respective third party. Nothing should be construed as granting any licence or right of use of any logo or trademark displayed on our websites, without the express written permission of the relevant owner. You cannot copy any of the material on our websites or otherwise incorporate into or store in any other website, electronic retrieval system, publication or other work in any form.
- We do not warrant the accuracy or completeness of any information you derive from this website and we exclude liability for loss or damage arising from any errors or omissions in this website or your use of this website (including any interference with or damage to your computer system). If any liability is not able to be excluded by law, we limit our liability to the resupply of the relevant information or services.
- For the purpose of this paragraph, “Content” means any information that may be generated or encountered through use of our websites. It also includes data provided by or obtained from third parties.
- Certain Content, components or features of our websites may include materials from third parties and/or hyperlinks to other websites or content, including authorised or licensed branding. Because we may have no control over such third party websites, and/or content, you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the availability of such websites or content, and that we do not endorse or warrant the accuracy of any such websites or content, and shall in no way be liable or responsible for any content, advertising or products on or available from such websites. You further acknowledge and agree that we shall not be responsible or liable in any way for any damages you incur or allege to have incurred, either directly or indirectly, as a result of your use and/or reliance upon any such content, advertising or products on or available from such websites.
- Prices listed on this website and terms and conditions of any kind relating to products displayed on this site may not be current or complete and therefore under no circumstances constitute an offer or undertaking by A1 CAR CARE.
- All goods and services offered purchase on our websites are subject to thsee terms and conditions. However, the purchase of goods and services will have its own separate contract between you and the supplier; that contract may have different and/or additional obligations to these terms and conditions. Please read them carefully before purchase.
- Unless otherwise indicated on our websites, all goods or services available for purchase are priced in Australian Dollars and inclusive of GST. Prices and availability of goods or services are subject to change at any time without notice. We reserve the right to correct pricing errors at any time.
- The goods and services offered on our websites are only available to persons who are capable of entering into a legally binding contract with us or the supplier. Without limiting the foregoing, by utilising our website to place an order, you warrant to us that you are 18 or more years of age and that you are authorised and able to make payment in the manner selected by you. You also warrant to us that all information given by you to us through our websites (including your name, contact and address details, credit card details) are correct.
- The information contained on our websites is for general information purposes only. You must not rely on any statement contained in our websites without taking advice. While we endeavour to ensure the accuracy and completeness of the information contained on our websites, to the extent allowed by law, we make no warranties and accept no responsibility for any loss or damage you may suffer as a result or your reliance on any part of it.
- We and our Franchisees and Business Associates may provide certain features or services through our websites that rely upon your location information. To provide such features or services, where available, we and our Franchisees and Business Associates may collect, use, transmit, process and maintain your location data, including the real-time geographic location of your device, and you hereby agree and consent to our and our Franchisees and Business Associates’ collection, use, transmission, processing and maintenance of such location data to provide such features and services. You may withdraw this consent at any time by not using the location-based features or by turning off the Location Services settings (as applicable) on your device or ceasing to use our website.
- We retain the right at all times to monitor, retain or disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request.
- These Terms may be varied from time to time.
- These conditions are governed by laws of the State of Queensland, Australia. You submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of that State.